All your Sydney demolition needs.
If you are looking for an experience and quality demolition company in New South Wales then look no further than Statewide Demolition. We have been providing homes and business with demolition and earthworks services for years and have built a name for delivering a quality job at a good price.
Our highly trained crew of licensed and insured professionals take great care during every step of the process to ensure that each demolition job goes smoothly and on time.
There is no job too big or small for Statewide Demolition.
- On receiving a client’s confirmation, our experienced office staff will commence with arranging all paperwork and liaise with the client to get everything in order
- If the property is vacant, rat baiting will be carried out and the completed application submitted to to council
- We will then arrange for all of the relevant disconnections to be finalised eg: power/gas/sewer cut & seal/septic decommissioning
- When the license is issued from council, we then arrange an on-site meeting with the client and our Operations Manager.
- Following this, the demolition is then scheduled and the client is advised of the forthcoming timeframe
- The client is required to complete the appropriate paperwork for the council this is provided to them by our office.
- The client is responsible for the payment of all council fees which include demolition costs and bonds/verge inspection fees, which vary from council to council. These are the only costs that are to be paid prior to demolition.
- The client is to advise us what they may be keeping from the property and they must have this removed prior to our crew being scheduled to arrive on site.
From one wall to a complete bathroom, it’s our combination of experience and knowledge, that ensures your strip out is done properly.
We have the team to complete any size residential or commercial strip out project. Our thorough planning will make the process go quickly and without a hitch.
Statewide Demolition gets the job done right the first time. Our hardworking team and state of the art equipment puts us ahead of all other demolition companies in Sydney
We take care of every detail making sure that everything is the way the customer expects it to be. We provide a safe and timely demolition service from A to Z.
Don’t settle for any demolition company, choose Statewide and benefit from our 15+ years of professional experience.
From floor tile removal through to timber floors and even sub floor removal, Statewide Demolition can help.
Don’t trust your floor removal to just anyone. We are experienced in removal of all flooring structures including concrete sub floors, tiles and slate, timber and wood, laminated, vinyl and even carpet.
There are lots of factors that can cause concrete floors can become un-level or shift and become wavy. Over time, floors can develop humps and spall which can create problems for flooring contractors such as tile setters who are trying to lay tile or for equipment operating in a factory setting.
We can ensure your floor is level, which will make every aspect of your renovation flow smoothly
CONCRETE GRINDING & POLISHING
Statewide can provide a complete scope of concrete drilling, grinding and polishing. Whether you are installing a new floor or renovating an existing surface, we can help.
We can ensure that your new flooring is installed on a flat, smooth and structurally sound sub floor.We focus on delivering a large range of long-term floor preparation solutions for residential commercial and industrial
Contact Statewide Demolition for epoxy flooring solutions
These are low maintenance, seamless (no joins/ grout), hygienic, hard wearing, scratch & stain Resistant with a large variety of colours, designs and textures available. All of these benefits are available with any floor finish and only limited by your imagination.
CONCRETE CUTTING & DRILLING
There’s no concrete grinding or cutting job too big or small for Statewide Demolition
We can assist with every aspect of concrete grinding and cutting from the cutting, of floor slabs to allow new pipes to be run underground, or new ductwork to be added.
Before you start your renovation, talk to the Sydney wall removal experts.
Wall removal might seem like a simple demolition process but there is more to wall removal than simply knocking down the wall. Each building a structure has walls that act as load bearing or structural support. Damaging one of these can have a devastating effect.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Proudly Servicing All of Sydney and N.S.W